CodeShare (previously the Developer Zone) hosts programming-oriented information related to Ex Libris systems and serves as a channel of communication among community members---customer developers and Ex Libris developers.
In CodeShare, you can find the following information:
- Documentation describing all the Ex Libris open interfaces (APIs, deep links, plug-ins, and adapters)
- Code extensions that customers have developed and contributed for the benefit of the community
- Presentations and other material describing ways in which customers have modified or extended Ex Libris systems
In CodeShare, you can do the following:
- Use the documentation to develop your own code extensions
- Upload code extensions that you want to share
- Download code extensions written by other community members and, if you wish, contribute your revised versions of the code
- Communicate with other members through comments and the EL Commons listserv
All areas of CodeShare, except the documentation area, are open to all. However, to view documentation, add comments, and upload code, you must log on to EL Commons.